Friday, October 16, 2009
Life in general
I seem never to have enough time to get all my things accomplished. I work 12 hours everyday from 4 am to 4 pm. I have a 10 year old son, which keeps me on my toes. I always tell him that their is nothing he can do that I won't know about. Since I already have raised 2 other children. My oldest is 27 and is a son, he is currently going to college also. He is married and his wife is a registered nurse. My daughter is 22, she is also married and going to college also. Her husband is wanting to attend culinary school. My youngest son is 10 and has adhd which he is on medication for. He has came along way. He has problems comprehending what he reads, which he gets extra help in school. I hope I can get all my college work done and get it done correctly. I have no idea in which direction my life is going. I am a widow two times. I currently have a semi-boyfriend. He was my boyfriend until he decided to go back to his ex girlfriend. He really doesn't know what he wants. He says he went back to her because he was afraid of a new beginning. He thinks it is easier to face what he already knew than what he isn't sure of. I didn't know that I was that scary but guess I am. O well, this not knowing weather he wants me or not is very upsetting. For the first time since my husband died, I have opened up my life to want to share it with someone. Guess what, maybe I made the wrong decision letting anyone get that close to me again. Weather I have made a mistake or not life goes on. I am just afraid that my little boy will get hurt over it all. He has become attached to the man. Which he hasn't become attached to anyone since his dad passed away. I think him being able to relate to another man is good. All I know is I never thought I would ever be able to fall in love again, but I did. So at least knowing I can fall in love again is a plus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Brenda, I can relate to you 100 per cent here. After 30 years I am going through a divorce right now. This is something we will never be prepared for or ready for. Of course you can love again, you just have to pick and choose the right one again.Life is too precious and short to waste in bad relationships. I say if the red flag goes up.... RUN~!~!!!! Does your son have any other male relatives ( Uncle, etc.) who can maybe step in a little more for male bonding with him? Me personally, I'll wait till my daughter is 18 or moved out of the house to worry about dating. Raising her and being in school takes up all my energy and time. Of course she isn't fatherless so I can understand your concerns. Keep your chin up Brenda, your doing a great job with as much as you have on your plate.
ReplyDeleteDoreen