Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life

It seems that life never slows down for anyone. If its not one thing its another you never know what is going to happen. You think that things are going good until something breaks down or everything just goes the wrong way. Then what are we to do? We never understand why these things happen we're just told theres a reason for everything. Somedays I just feel as nothingelse could happen or atleast something good will happen. Which looking on the bright side is always the best even though its hard at times to do!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I completely agree!!But we have to hold our heads high and keep on rolling with the punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I can relate! It doesn't help, also, that the weather (at least here in OH) is gray, rainy, cold...
    Well---at least we don't have the 3 feet of snow my parents are getting in CO!
    You're right to look on the bright side, even when it's hard. It could alllways be worse!? At least we're alive to experience it...a true blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete