Sunday, November 1, 2009
I finally found a article for my paper!!
It seems that articles can sometimes be so hard to find. I'm always trying to find articles I finally have to ask my daughter for help sometimes. But she's teaching an old dog some new tricks! It has helped out that shes in college as well. The article for depression which is a great topic to go through with finding out the reasons many people have depression in life and why this happens to women more then men. And then girls more then boys. It has been amazing already and very exciting for me to work with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds so interesting already. I can hardly wait to see all the information you gather for this paper. I suffer from depression myself so it will be interesting to me. I am always looking for new information.
ReplyDeleteHi Tired Momma, I agree with PixieMom, it is very interesting to read about depression, I think as adults we have all suffered some depression at some time. However it breaks my heart whern I hear about kids who are depressed. I don't like to hear that, it will come soon enough as they become adults.
ReplyDeleteDoreen
TIRED MOMMA,
ReplyDeleteDoreen and PixieMom have valid statements here. I have an 18yr. old son who suffers from ADHA, BiPolar, Emotionally Impaired, Sleep Epnia, Depression, and has lower level Atistic Traits. They don't know what to call him because everytime they think they have him pinpointed he changes on them. He gets worse every year to a certain extent. But when his depression sets in it could last anywhere from 10min to 10 days. It just comes on out of the blue and it is hard to deal with sometimes as he is 18 and he shouldn't have to go through such depressing stages. I breaks my heart sometimes to have to deal with him when he is in one of these spells. I think you are going to find alot of information that you thought you knew about but there is always more to depression that meets the eye. I think girls get depressed much easier then boys because of all the hormones they care, and usually around or during puberty.
Sherry W