Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

Everybody is coming to my house tomorrow for thanksgiving. I'm glad the holidays only come one time a year. Don't get me wrong, I love having everyone over to my house, but usually I am the one that cooks and cleans the mess up. But this year others are bringing food yeah! This is the time of the year that depresses me. Both of my husbands passed away this month. I try really hard not to let all the sadness depress me thru the holidays. I am getting thru the holidays much better than I use to. After all I should be thankful for the family and friends that are still with me. I know that I am not alone. I am Blessed to have family and friends that care so much.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brenda, This will be good for you to have the family with you during the hard months that bring sad memories because with the family there you will be kept busy and not have so much time to be depressed over your loss, so this is a good thing!! You are doing great and will come through this holiday season as you did the other ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Please know that we (your class at Kaplan) are thinking of you with tenderness and care. Glad that you won't have to cook or clean! Yay!

    ReplyDelete