Saturday, December 5, 2009

Well, another week has come and gone. It has been a busy hectic week. My son is a weblo and getting ready to bridge over to boy scouts. This weekend and next weekend he has to go to campouts with different troops so he can see which troop he wants to join. Both troops will show him a fun time, since they are looking for new boys to join. Hopefully he does enjoy his weekend. I will be glad when I get my papers wrote and they come out good that will take some of the stress off me.

1 comment:

  1. BRENDA,

    You are so lucky that your son is intrested in those types of things. My boys are grown now, one is in prison, and the other is mentally challenged(some). But I could never get them intrested in things like that. I think it would have been fun. Like you mention though it can be hectic at times but the memories are all worth it. My daughter never got intrested in any of the girl things either. I want the granddaughter to be a cheer leader or something like that, but her mom says that is for stuck up rich girls. Boy, do I think she is wrong, but anyway.

    I will be glad to finish he next unit 9 and get the paperwork turned in also. I am shooting for an A/B. I perfer an A though, and yes it will take alot of stress off of all of us. I hope you will find a little releif from the next term and the classes you have set up. I however am going to be even busier then I was this term as I have Anatomy&Physology II and Software for the Medical Professional. I dont anticipate any releif for me any time within the next couple of months anyway. It has been a joy to have class with you and to blog back and forth. Are you keeping your blog going after this class?

    Sherry W.

    ReplyDelete